Sunday 8 April 2012

At a loss...

I lost today for the first time in 35 games, sad times :( The game is also starting to feel a little stale, in fairness I have put in a lot of hours, but there is a few things which hold the game back a bit imo.

Firstly the small fanbase means its become harder to get a ranked game, especially a decent one. Secondly the only effective way to play is to defend, and when both players do that the games is exceptionally boring. My loss today was 40 mins of the other guy doing nothing, so eventually i attacked, unsurprisingly i lost :(

Anyway, here is a replay of a fairly close game, I went behind to start with, then i push him back on the left and he pushes me on the right, should keep you entertained.

REPLAY

1 comment:

  1. I hope the fanbase is growing! I'm sure it must be.
    My old friends in a new gaming group are getting into it bigtime, so we'll look for you on the field!

    ^5
    --Dawks

    ReplyDelete